Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Laughter

The other evening, I was cooking dinner when I heard Sean yelling at me to come outside. I ran out, wondering what was wrong. But nothing was wrong, everything was amazingly right. Sean was playing with Fritzy, our doberman, out in the yard. He had Rowan with him, and Rowan loved it. He was laughing, the first time he had ever laughed like a big little person, and it was amazing, music to my ears. I of course dashed back inside to pick up the video camera, and was able to get a bit of this new joy on film for us to remember for ever. We hadn't been able to get him to do it again, but today, two nights later, we get Fritzy playing again, and Rowan started laughing again. It is beautiful, amazing and wonderful all at once. :) I hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Jilly, you're back! :) I watch for your posts...love reading about your life and your wonderful Rowan. Thanks for posting the video. Your little guy is growing fast and he is so adorable. You are blessed, but so is Rowan to have been given two such loving parents.

J said...

Thanks Auntie! Things are just so busy, I find it hard to find the time to sit down and write. I try my best though!