Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well this past Friday was my 24th birthday, and I must say, it was one of the best birthdays I've had in a while. Not to say that my past birthdays weren't good, because they were, I suppose every year feels like its that much better than the last. It was especially fun because I got to spend it with my family, and this year I have a family all of my own! Sean, Rowan and I went to town, and did some shopping. Then we went and picked out my birthday present - a new rocking/reclining chair to nurse in! It is made out of the memory foam material so it is super soft and cushy, and I am in love. My old rocker was a hand-me-down that had much of its life crushed out of it by the time I received it, so this brand new one is like sitting on a cloud! Then we all went to my moms, and we made pizza. My mom and Jim got me a wonderful pizza stone, peel and cutter, and now I am on a pizza making craze! It is so much fun, so good, and such an easy great dinner! All in all it was a wonderful day, and it makes me look forward to next years!

2 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Happy Day, Jilly!! I'm glad you had a wonderful day. :)

J said...

Thanks Auntie! It was wonderful :)