Sunday, September 26, 2010

Look out, Here come the teethers

So my sweet little baby Rowan Patrick has popped his first tooth out!! Well, its not out all of the way yet, but it is working on it. Day before yesterday it broke through the skin of his gum's, his bottom left front tooth. How crazy and exciting. I feel a random mash-mix of emotions: excitement, fear, glee and pain. He has already learned how he can make Mama not so happy with that new tooth of his - it's very hard on the nipples. I call it his little shark tooth. It is amazing how sharp it feels! It is also amazing how un-grumpy he has been because of it. I have heard some horror stories when it comes to babies and teething, and all around he has done fantastic! So far, it is still right along the gum line, so sorry - no pictures yet. But trust me, as soon as his first pearly white decides to make the grand appearance on a larger scale, there will be many! I am amazed at how fast the past 7 months of his short life have gone by, and how long it feels at the same time.
Sean and I stopped at a garage sale today, and there was a 15 month old little boy there. I was amazed at how good he talked, and ran around. It is amazing to me to think that my little Rowan Patrick will be doing that before we know it! Ahh I love that baby so much! He is such an amazing little man. Well I will stop ranting now, just had to share about his cute little tooth that has come out - well kind of!

No comments: